Duplicate module "sql sql", in file /etc/freeradius/mods-enabled/sql

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Mar 27 14:44:24 CET 2021

On Mar 27, 2021, at 9:34 AM, rajabu kitindi <rkitindi at gmail.com> wrote:
> My config is just
>
> sql {
>
> }

  Hmm... I suspect there's something more to it than that.

> I downgraded to version 3.0.20 with same config and its working fine.

  We test the SQL module on every code change, including every version that's released.

  If you just do:

$ cd raddb/mods-enabled
$ ln -s ../mods-available/sql

  And then run the server, it works.

  So what else is going on?  What other changes have you made to your configuration?

  Post the *full* debug output, including the exact error message.  It will tell you which files, and which line numbers have the duplicate modules.