FreeRADIUS - Google LDAP - Error in debug mode - Regarding

Thirunavukkarasu Palanisamy drthiruna at tanuvas.org.in
Fri Oct 15 08:42:00 CEST 2021

Hi,
The client gets connected with RADIUS by disabling the CA validation.
But I am facing unique problem, that the clients gets connected only when I
run the server in debug mode
In debug mode the RADIUS shows that it is ready to process the requests.
Any reason for this?

On Sat, 9 Oct 2021 at 19:15, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

> On Oct 9, 2021, at 2:52 AM, P.Thirunavukkarasu <drthiruna at tanuvas.org.in>
> wrote:
> > The FreeRADIUS server is working fine with eduroam.
> > But showing the following error message for our local users while
> > connecting with google ldap in debug mode
>
>   More messages show up in debug mode, yes...
>
> > *(108) eap_ttls: ERROR: TLS Alert read:fatal:unknown CA(108) eap_ttls:
> > ERROR: TLS_accept: Failed in error(108) eap_ttls: ERROR: Failed in
> > __FUNCTION__ (SSL_read)(108) eap_ttls: ERROR: error:14094418:SSL
> > routines:ssl3_read_bytes:tlsv1 alert unknown ca(108)
>
>   Formatting it correctly would help, but whatever.
>
>   This message means that the client does not recognize the CA used by
> FreeRADIUS.  The solution is to configure the client correctly, so that it
> knows about the CA.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

*Dr.P.Thirunavukkarasu, MVSc, PhD, MCAAssistant Professor*

*Dept. of Animal Husbandry Statistics and Computer ApplicationsMadras
Veterinary CollegeChennai-600007; INDIA*
*Phone: +91-44-25392737; +91-44-25304000*
*Fax: +91-44-25389445*