segmentation violation

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Sep 7 16:02:31 CEST 2021

On Sep 7, 2021, at 9:17 AM, Franro Paxton <franro at ionlinesp.co.za> wrote:
>   There's not really much to it.

  Then there's no solution.

  The reason we write documentation is that we hope people will read it.  The documentation includes instructions on how to get additional information.

>   After I did some googling all I could find is what the error means but
>   no clear explanation as to why it happened.

  i.e. "I refuse to follow the documentation, but I will look up random nonsense on the internet".

  Either follow the documentation, or understand that it is impossible for us to help you.