segmentation violation

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Sep 7 16:38:46 CEST 2021

On Sep 7, 2021, at 10:31 AM, Franro Paxton <franro at ionlinesp.co.za> wrote:
>   This is the first time I'm using this method of troubleshooting, if you
>   can just point me in the right direction, where is the documentation
>   you would like me to follow/read and I'll try and explain it better in
>   a way you can understand and help.

  It helps to read messages to the list.

  I pointed you to the GitHub issues page.  You can open an issue there.  The template includes links to all of the documentation you need.  Read it.  Follow the instructions.

  Doing so will get the problem solved MUCH faster than the alternatives.

  If you're not using 3.0.23, you should also upgrade.  Packages are available at http://packages.networkradius.com

  Many OS distributions ship versions of FreeRADIUS which are many years out of date.  We're not particularly interested in debugging issues which have been found and fixed years ago.