Networkradius packages for freeradius-3.0.22-1.el7.x86_64.rpm

Clive Allen cliveallen0907 at gmx.com
Tue Sep 7 22:51:35 CEST 2021

   I am trying to install networkradius packages for freeradius-3.0.22 and
   having no success.

   OS: RHEL7.9

   I have completed the configuration for the repos that networkradius ask
   to complete as per below:

rpm --import https://ltb-project.org/lib/RPM-GPG-KEY-LTB-project

   Add the LDAP Toolbox Project Yum/DNF repository:
cat <<'EOF' >/etc/yum.repos.d/ltb-project.repo
[ltb-project]
name=LTB project packages
baseurl=https://ltb-project.org/rpm/$releasever/$basearch
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=https://ltb-project.org/lib/RPM-GPG-KEY-LTB-project
EOF

   Import the [1]NetworkRADIUS PGP public key:
rpm --import 'https://packages.networkradius.com/pgp/packages%40networkradius.co
m'

   Add the NetworkRADIUS Yum/DNF repository:
cat <<'EOF' >/etc/yum.repos.d/networkradius.repo
[networkradius]
name=NetworkRADIUS-$releasever
baseurl=http://packages.networkradius.com/freeradius-3.0/centos/$releasever/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=https://packages.networkradius.com/pgp/packages%40networkradius.com
EOF

   The problem I have is the yum install only finds 3.0.23 --- I know
   3.0.22 is available but I cannot get the repos to find this version for
   a yum install. I have the source code but do not wish to proceed down
   that route. Has anyone utilised the networkradius packages for
   freeradius and if they have, can they point me to how to get 3.0.33
   version of freeradius please?

   I know this is a simple question but hoping someone can help.

   Thanks

   Clive