Networkradius packages for freeradius-3.0.22-1.el7.x86_64.rpm

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Tue Sep 7 23:23:02 CEST 2021

On 07/09/2021 21:51, Clive Allen wrote:
>     I am trying to install networkradius packages for freeradius-3.0.22 and
>     having no success.
>
>     OS: RHEL7.9
>     The problem I have is the yum install only finds 3.0.23 --- I know
>     3.0.22 is available but I cannot get the repos to find this version for
>     a yum install. I have the source code but do not wish to proceed down
>     that route. Has anyone utilised the networkradius packages for
>     freeradius and if they have, can they point me to how to get 3.0.33
>     version of freeradius please?

There is no version 3.0.33.

All versions from 3.0.20 onwards are in the repo:

   https://packages.networkradius.com/freeradius-3.0/centos/7/

You'll just need to use the correct yum command to tell it which version
to install (or download and install the RPMs manually).

But in any case, use 3.0.23-3. There's no reason to use the older
versions with known bugs.

--
Matthew