Freeradius , AD and Mikrotik Integration

ReZa Esfahani esfahanii.reza at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 09:23:07 CEST 2021

hello
.i really need help .i have a Microsoft Active Directory in my network
 as a user database , and i installed freeradius as my radius server
for wireless users and i have mikrotik router which i implement Nat
,Qos and Queue for bandwidth management .i integrate my freeradius
with Active Directory so wireless user can authenticate via Active
Directory. but my problem is how can i send user attributes to
mikrotik for limiting RX and Tx  bandwidth while users are not  in
Freeradius user file . how can i tell mikrotik to create a queue for
that user which authenticates via Active Directory.

thank you