Freeradius , AD and Mikrotik Integration

ReZa Esfahani esfahanii.reza at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 09:14:15 CEST 2021

> Please explain WHAT you want to return, and WHEN you want to return it to the NAS.  Are the rules the same for all users?  Are they different for different user groups?

yes .the rules are different for different user groups. for example i
have 15 different group in AD  which i want to limit their tx and rx
bandwidth based on the group they belong
and if possible i want to limit their multi login session and even set
a traffic quota for each user group. my questions is how AD retrieve
Group information from AD and where should i mention AD group names in
which file ?

thank you