FreeRadius Fresh installation 3.0.23 "${dialect}" Reference "${dialect}" not found

Pizu pizpower at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 14:50:51 CEST 2021

Steps from documentation I did when installing my other 2 freeradius
servers.. (which are working)

The only difference between the other 2 servers and this is that this is a
physical server and the others are VM(s)

Instructions from "https://networkradius.com/packages/"
apt install freeradius freeradius-mysql freeradius-krb5 freeradius-ldap
mariadb-server mariadb-client

cd /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled
ln -s ../sites-available/status status

cd /etc/freeradius/mods-enabled
ln -s ../mods-available/ldap ldap
ln -s ../mods-available/sql sql

on all servers I don't have the /modules/ folder or the /3.0/ folder.

This is very strange :(

Regards,