FreeRadius Fresh installation 3.0.23 "${dialect}" Reference "${dialect}" not found

Pizu pizpower at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 16:16:47 CEST 2021

Hi,

This is a formated server, fresh Ubuntu installation and fresh freeradius
installation, just did the above mentioned configuration. I.e sym linked
the LDAP/SQL/Status mods and site and changed the dialect from SQLite to
MySQL and driver from null to use the dialect that's all the configuration.
I cannot understand what I did wrong here :( The same procedure for all
servers..