Version 3.0.24 has been released
mcn at freeradius.org
Wed Sep 29 20:10:49 CEST 2021
Version 3.0.24 has now been released. Full release notes are on the web
This is mainly a bugfix release, with a few new features, for example:
- More liberal SQL commands in rlm_sql_map
- Dynamic loading of certificates via TLS-Session-Cert-File
- Preliminary support for haproxy "PROXY" protocol
- Generate more parse errors when we know the config is wrong
- Update a few dictionaries
The bugfixes include fixing some crashes, SQL query updates, and more.
Packaging has been updated to add support for Debian 11 Bullseye.
Download from all the usual places:
The Network RADIUS packages and Docker images have all been built and
are available now.
More information about the Freeradius-Users