Bash Script not exec-uting in Daemon Mode

Mike Ruebner freeradius at machichemicals.com
Fri Apr 1 03:54:57 UTC 2022

Whoa! I had to sit on my response for a while, because I wasn't quite sure whether to feel flattered or concerned :) During my years of lurking on this list, I have seen you going from eccentric novelty to vindictive petty bourgeoise asshole to full-blown mental. (I am complaining about being a 'victim' & causing 'problems'. Seriously?)

There was enough information in my posting to point towards the obvious solution. If that rubbed you the wrong way, you could have just ignored it. Instead, you chose to jump right in to spew your usual paranoid drivel.

So, yes, please go ahead and expel me from your little fiefdom. For the benefit of quality content on this list, may I recommend you follow suit?

Mike