Bash Script not exec-uting in Daemon Mode

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Apr 1 11:39:50 UTC 2022

On Mar 31, 2022, at 11:54 PM, Mike Ruebner via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:
> There was enough information in my posting to point towards the obvious solution.

  So... we're idiots for not solving the problem?  A problem you couldn't solve?  So you had to ask us for help?

  Congratulations for calling yourself an idiot for not being able to solve the problem.

> If that rubbed you the wrong way, you could have just ignored it.

  Hmm... if only you had exercised similar self-control when replying to my first message.  Oh well.  Rules for us, not for you, I guess.

  Well, he's gone. He's shown that even under his own rules, he's unable to exercise sufficient self control to be allowed out in public.