dabase down

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Fri Apr 22 10:27:10 UTC 2022

On 22.04.22 11:40, Bassem Mettichi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When we start freeradius server and the database server connection is
> working properly, freeradius server is started correctly but when we stop
> the database server, freeradaius server is always up and running and makes
> Is there any solution to make freeradius gow down when it losts connection
> to database or  not send response to NAS ?
>
> Thanks
> Bassem
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

FreeRADIUS offers intrinsic possibilities to the backend server
availability. See the doc of the SQL module.

Use redundant statement in the config the the FR authorization /
accouting section. See:

https://wiki.freeradius.org/config/Fail-over

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

--

[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München