warning and ignore radius log messages

Can Paçacı pacaci at servisnet.com.tr
Fri Apr 29 14:30:22 UTC 2022

Hi again,

How can we find where there are a corruption or misconfiguration in the
database? Could you please help a bit for that.

According to customer needs and integrations, the changes we made in the
radius database are  to add some tables and add columns to some tables
and also created some indexes. And also it keeps a single record for
each session then it was updating this in incoming messages about the
session. But we changed it to open a log for every incoming message.

Regards

--
Can Paçacı
pacaci at servisnet.com.tr