Exec Program

mohamed almeshal mohammed.almeshal at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 13 21:35:10 UTC 2022

Dear Savers ...

I got this error in my debug the php program check something and return 0 for true and -1 for false and the php code work fine
but the I don't understand what to echo back or return to freeradius to understand the situation
I try to echo and not echo
when I echo the value it pass like this
so what is the best way to do such a thing

(2)       update control {
(2)         Executing: /usr/bin/php -f /opt/ajrass/egy-radius-cloud/freeradius/exec/dns.php:
(2)         Program returned code (0) and output ''1"
(2)         Tmp-Integer-0 := 0
(2)       } # update control = noop
(2)       if (Tmp-Integer-0 < 0 ){
(2)       ERROR: Failed retrieving values required to evaluate condition
(2)     } # policy call_dns = noop

Mohammed