Exec Program

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Sun Aug 14 00:10:38 UTC 2022

On 13/08/2022 22:35, mohamed almeshal wrote:
> but the I don't understand what to echo back or return to freeradius to understand the situation
> I try to echo and not echo
> when I echo the value it pass like this
> so what is the best way to do such a thing

See raddb/mods-available/echo

You should output a list of attributes & values. The output_pairs config
option determines what attribute list they are put in.

Return codes are documented in that file, as it pretty much everything
else for the exec module. Also see raddb/mods-available/exec.

--
Matthew