Access-Reject message to SQL

Steven Walters steven.walters1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 07:12:55 UTC 2022

Hi

I have enabled  SQL under post-auth to send access reject records to a db.
Below is the query in queries.conf.

Currently it only indicates the packet type but I would like to add the
same message written to the radius.log file e.g "Login incorrect (pap: MD5
digest does not match "known good" digest)" to the database.

                 query = "\
                        INSERT INTO ${..postauth_table} \
                                (username, reply, authdate) \
                        VALUES(\