Easy way to see what is missing from configuration?

Coy Hile coy.hile at coyhile.com
Wed Jan 5 02:26:21 CET 2022

Hi all,

I had saved older (still 3.x versions, but unknown how far downrev) versions of a configuration from a working server, and I’m reinstalling a newer version on Ubuntu 20.04. I *thought* I had configured everything appropriately, but apparently not in the least. I get, e.g.

radiusd -XC
[….]
Ignoring "sql" (see raddb/mods-available/README.rst)
[…]

Is there some easy way to see what is missing or otherwise objected to in mods-available/sql?

--
Coy Hile
coy.hile at coyhile.com