FR 3.0 doesn't return Tunnel-Type, Tunnel-Medium-Type, Tunnel-Private-Group-Id in Access-Accept

Alex Zetaeffesse fzetafs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 10:57:11 CET 2022

Thanks Nick,

it works. I have just a question about the organization of the directory
sites-available,I don't know if you can answer or comment on it: I see
there all the FR components.
I guess the  sites-available/sites-enabled takes it from the way Apache is
structured but it's a bit misleading, isn't it? Because since FR uses
virtual servers I would expect to find ust the definition of the virtual
servers. By creating symlinks to sites-available can I enable/disable FR
components? Or how does it work?

Thanks again for your help,

Alex