ERROR: rlm_eap (EAP): No EAP session matching state

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jan 28 15:19:17 UTC 2022

On Jan 28, 2022, at 10:10 AM, deepak rawat via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:
> Is their any way by which we can increase the waiting time in freeradius for these EAP message or any tweak in file which can help.

  There's documentation on this.

  But... I asked "What else is going on?"

  What else is going on?  Why is the end user taking 30 seconds to continue EAP?

  Any kind of configuration change on FreeRADIUS will NOT fix the problem.  It's just a work-around.  You MUST fix the source of the problem.

  If you're going to ignore the advice given here, then I don't see why you're asking questions.