EAP-TLS failure with Freeradius 3.2.0 : Failed reading from OpenSSL: ../ssl/record/rec_layer_s3.c[1528]:error:14094438

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jul 28 11:23:49 UTC 2022

  Don't send messages to my private email address.  I read the list, and that's good enough.

  Also read the instructions at http://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help

  I have no idea why so many people refuse to follow the documentation.  W don't need to see "radiusd -Xxxx" or anything else.  Just "radiusd -X".  You get told this in the "welcome" message when you join the list.

  Can you explain why you're not following the documentation?  i.e. the first message you post to the list tells us that you didn't read the docs, or you have no intention of following the documentation.  Why is that useful?  All it does is convince people that there's no point in answering your questions, because you'll just ignore any answer.

  And read the debug messages you post to the list.  This isn't a FreeRADIUS issue.  FreeRADIUS is telling you that the problem is the peer.  i.e. the client machine.  It's not following the specifications correctly.

  Go ask Google why their software is broken.  No amount of poking FreeRADIUS will fix the Android phone.