Python module for FreeRADIUS

Klara Mall klara.mall at kit.edu
Thu Jun 9 16:20:14 UTC 2022

Hi,

does anybody know why there is no Debian package for the FreeRADIUS
Python module in the networkradius.com Debian repository[0]? We use the
Debian packages from networkradius.com and not from Debian itself to
have the recent version running. But now we need the Python module and
wonder why there's no Debian package there.

Moreover the package in Debian itself depends on the version (= not >=)
of the freeradius package, so it can't be installed with the newer
recent freeradius package version.

Does anybody has any hints on this?

Best regards
Klara

[0] https://networkradius.com/packages/

--
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing (SCC)

Klara Mall
Abteilungsleiter Netze und Telekommunikation (NET)
Zirkel 2, Geb. 20.21, R. 001.1
76131 Karlsruhe
Telefon: +49 721 608-48946
E-Mail: klara.mall at kit.edu
Web: http://www.scc.kit.edu

Sitz der Körperschaft:
Kaiserstraße 12, 76131 Karlsruhe

KIT – Die Forschungsuniversität in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft