Multi-tenancy support

John Alcock john at alcock.org
Sun Jun 19 14:58:01 UTC 2022

This is a pretty big project. I suspect, these are paying subscribers. Not
some type of open net work to provide free Internet to the masses.

In this particular case, I would suggest you actually pay for support from
the commercial side of free radius. They can design you a pretty good
solution. Although I’ve never used them for support, a couple of my clients
have. They cannot say enough about the support they receive. It’s all been
positive.

I am willing to bet you the money you spend on initial consult plus a year
of support will save you much much more then the time that you’re going to
need to get this project going.

Now, to your original problem. Can free radius do what you want to? Yes.
How do you do that? Well, there are a lot more questions you’re gonna have
to ask before you get a good answer on that.

Not trying to me mean or snarky here. I’ve just gotten to the point where
my time is very valuable. I guess that comes with becoming an old fart. Pay
someone to help you designed this. You will have a lot less headaches and
be happier at the end.

John