EAP-PEAP - difference between 3.0.25 and 3.2

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jun 29 21:26:34 UTC 2022

On Jun 29, 2022, at 3:01 PM, Kamil Jońca <kjonca at op.pl> wrote:
>>  The FreeRADIUS packages should use only one version of OpenSSL.
> Why?

  What I mean is that you shouldn't install two versions of FreeRADIUS, each of which depends on different versions of OpenSSL.

  You should try to avoid installing multiple versions of OpenSSL on the same machine.  This makes building from source more difficult, as it's hard to control which version of OpenSSL gets chosen by the compiler / linker, vs run-time linker.

  i don't mean that FreeRADIUS should only use OpenSSL 3.  We support multiple versions of OpenSSL... just only one at a time.