Does FreeRadius support TACACS+

Rob Hughes rob.hughes at eunetworks.com
Thu Mar 3 16:25:14 UTC 2022

Hi,

we have migrated a number of devices away from a RADIATOR server to
FreeRadius. The RADIATOR also has a TACACS+ proxy which I'd like to replace
with FreeRadius. My aim is to move over completely to use FreeRadius.

Does FreeRadius currently support TACACS+?

Regards
Rob

*Rob Hughes* | *Linux System Administrator* *|* *euNetworks*
5 Churchill Place *|* London *|* E14 5HU
*+44 7740 098955* mobile

For more information about euNetworks visit eunetworks.com
<http://www.eunetworks.com/> or for details of our companies including
euNetworks Fiber UK Ltd visit eunetworks.com/companies
<http://www.eunetworks.com/companies>. Subscribe to receive updates from
euNetworks eunetworks.com/subscribe/ <https://www.eunetworks.com/subscribe/>

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the email without reading it and notify the sender.