Accounting issues

mohamed almeshal mohammed.almeshal at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 00:39:42 UTC 2022

dear savers ...
I struggle with these problems ? please help me to figure out what is going wrong

-in Hotspot users always mikrotik give these message " RADIUS accounting request not sent: no response" now I try to figure out what is
going on I found that mikrotik some times don't sync with radius for sending data and then I figure that if I don't set Interlam-update it's correct by 85% but in heavy load it's not .
So how I can explore the problem and find out what is happening.

-I have the free radius set to TLS users and it's work fine but I need to operate UDP users and TLS on same freeradius is that possible.
and who I can set those parameters together.

Your's
Mohammed Almeeshal