Some Questions

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Mar 7 19:57:11 UTC 2022

On Mar 7, 2022, at 2:27 PM, mohamed almeshal <mohammed.almeshal at hotmail.com> wrote:
> first what is different  between detail & detal.doucple in accounting module ?

  I don't know what "detail.doucple" is.

  Maybe you mean the "sites-available/decoupled-accounting" file?  If so, there's lots of comments in the files describing what they do.

> and if I don't want to log into OS files I can comment the detail line in default configuration file .

  The server puts logs into a FreeRADIUS-specific directory.  I don't know what you mean by "OS files".  Please be specific.

> second ...
> I have the freeradius configured to work with TLC at port 2083 I need to operate the radius at both 2083 and 1812 & 1813 with UDP
> How I can achieve this on latest version of freeradius .

  Put three "listen" sections into a virtual server.  Configure each of them.