Some Questions

mohamed almeshal mohammed.almeshal at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 19:27:19 UTC 2022

Dear Savers ...
I have some tricky issues ???

first what is different  between detail & detal.doucple in accounting module ?
and if I don't want to log into OS files I can comment the detail line in default configuration file .

second ...
I have the freeradius configured to work with TLC at port 2083 I need to operate the radius at both 2083 and 1812 & 1813 with UDP
How I can achieve this on latest version of freeradius .

clients radsec {
client radsec {
ipaddr = 0.0.0.0/0
secret = radsec
proto = tls

server default {
listen {
type = auth
ipaddr = *
proto = udp
limit {
max_pps = 0
listen {
type = auth
ipv6addr = ::
proto = udp
limit {
max_pps = 0
listen {
type = auth
ipaddr = *
proto = tcp
limit {
max_connections = 0
lifetime = 0
idle_timeout = 30
listen {
type = auth
ipv6addr = ::
proto = tcp
limit {
max_connections = 0
lifetime = 0
idle_timeout = 30

listen {
type = acct
ipaddr = *
proto = udp
limit {
max_pps = 0
listen {
type = acct
ipv6addr = ::
proto = udp
limit {
max_pps = 0
listen {
type = acct
ipaddr = *
proto = tcp
limit {
max_connections = 0
lifetime = 0
idle_timeout = 30
listen {
type = acct
ipv6addr = ::
proto = tcp
limit {
max_connections = 0
lifetime = 0
idle_timeout = 30

listen {
type = auth+acct
ipaddr = *
port = 2083
proto = tcp
limit {
max_connections = 0
lifetime = 0
idle_timeout = 30
}
tls {
private_key_file = ${certdir}/server.pem
certificate_file = ${certdir}/server.pem
ca_file = ${cadir}/ca.pem
dh_file = ${certdir}/dh

fragment_size = 8192

cipher_list = "DEFAULT"