copy accounting packet to multiple servers

gaurav p gauravkrishna.bncet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 06:46:59 UTC 2022

Thanks Alan

Yes , I did not see any error , it only did not invoke some virtual servers
like copy-acct-to-home-server3  when I defined more than two.

I am trying to use the replicate module , can i send packets on multiple
servers with help of this , because i am confused if i once set in
accounting Proxy-to-Realm then i am not able to set it again for another
realm.

Please help me , I have to send packets on a total of 4 servers now I am
able to send two servers.

thanks & regards
gaurav krishna pandey