copy accounting packet to multiple servers

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Mar 17 11:16:33 UTC 2022

On Mar 17, 2022, at 2:46 AM, gaurav p <gauravkrishna.bncet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes , I did not see any error , it only did not invoke some virtual servers
> like copy-acct-to-home-server3  when I defined more than two.

  "I did stuff, but it doesn't work"

  Since you're not going to describe what you actually did, my only advice is "you configured it wrong.  Do something different".

> I am trying to use the replicate module , can i send packets on multiple
> servers with help of this ,

  That's what I said.  If you read the documentation in the module configuration, it also says that.

> because i am confused if i once set in
> accounting Proxy-to-Realm then i am not able to set it again for another
> realm.

  Yes, the documentation and examples say that it proxies to one destination.

> Please help me , I have to send packets on a total of 4 servers now I am
> able to send two servers.

  I've told you how to do it.  All that you need to do is read the documentation and follow the examples.