[EXT] Integration GO language into Freeradius

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Mar 21 15:20:11 UTC 2022

On Mar 21, 2022, at 10:13 AM, Brian Julin <BJulin at clarku.edu> wrote:
> (Writing that makes me wonder if there would be a way to do a "pre_exec" on
> generic stuff run by rlm_exec, if the executed code was cooperative enough
> to wait on a socket after loading and before proceeding.)

  Sure.  The "rlm_java" module did that back in the v2 days.  It was removed was it was entirely unmaintained. :(

  TBH, any "pre-exec" thing would end up having to serialize attributes down a pipe, at which point it's starting to look like json + REST.  It's likely better to re-use an existing ecosystem, instead of creating another one.