[EXT] Integration GO language into Freeradius

Peter Balsianok balsianok.peter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:24:26 UTC 2022

I have read documentation for rlm_rest.
As I can see there is no possibility to process/manipulate the whole
REQUEST ( in case the rlm_perl module is RLM_REQUEST ) attributes ( because
the module sends only a limited attribute set via uri ).
And I assume the rest module won't send any attribute CONFIG ( in case the
rlm_perl mode is RLM_CONFIG ).
Therefore this module I can use only for basic authentication, not for
complex business logic.

Peter Balsianok