Freeradius (packetfence) - Error binding to port for 127.0.0.1 port 18121

P.Thirunavukkarasu drthiruna at tanuvas.org.in
Wed Mar 23 11:49:55 UTC 2022

Hi all,
I did *killall freeradius* then I did the debugging
*freeradius -X* is showing the following message
Failed binding to auth address * port 1812 bound to server default: Address
already in use
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default[59]: Error binding to port for
0.0.0.0 port 1812

*/usr/sbin/freeradius -d /usr/local/pf/raddb -n auth -fxx -l stdout*
With this command, the server shows the message as "Ready to process"

Ref: *https://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/radiusd-X
<https://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/radiusd-X>*
*We start the server with -X. This option gives us the best combination of
useful output and readable output. *
*Regards*
*Thirunavukkarasu*