Setting Framed-MTU Attribute

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Mar 23 15:02:57 UTC 2022

On Mar 23, 2022, at 11:01 AM, Luca Bertoncello <L.Bertoncello at queo-group.com> wrote:
> Since I didn't found any documentation how to add an attribute, I really don't know how I can solve my problem...

  There is tons of documentation on how to add an attribute.

  Read "man unlang".  Or "man users".  Or read the default "users" file.  Or read the sites-enabled/default file.

  There is extensive documentation on all aspects of the server.

  If you can't find the documentation, then you're not looking in the right place.   So... where are you looking?  Google?