AW: Setting Framed-MTU Attribute

Luca Bertoncello L.Bertoncello at queo-group.com
Wed Mar 23 15:11:06 UTC 2022

Hi again,

Maybe there are tons of documentation, but I didn't found anything... ☹
I searched with Google, of course, and in the Freeradius-Wiki, too, but no success...

I checked right now the unlang man-pages. OK, I already did something so, but always I added something after successfully authentication.
Could you please send the me URL of one of this tons of documentation or a little excerpt?

Really, I work on this problem since yesterday and didn't found anything...

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello