Problem with "Fragmented IP protocol"

Luca Bertoncello L.Bertoncello at queo-group.com
Thu Mar 24 13:58:42 UTC 2022

Hi again,

As I wrote yesterday, we have an Access Point in one office, connected via OpenVPN to the main office. Freeradius runs on the main office.
When trying to authenticate with EAP-TLS it does not works (APs in main office have no problem).
With Wireshark I see the error:

13	0.480756	10.6.21.9	10.0.21.10	IPv4	1516	Fragmented IP protocol (proto=UDP 17, off=0, ID=a62d)

The packet was fragmented, but seems to reach the server with Freeradius.

Can someone help me to solve the problem?

Thanks a lot
Luca Bertoncello