Unix domain socket support for authentication and accounting?

Jorge Pereira jpereira at freeradius.org
Sun May 1 17:07:40 UTC 2022

I can’t realize a use-case for that… but, if you don’t mind please share with us what you have in mind…

Btw, you could do some _hack_ using _socat_ as described in https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2149564/redirecting-tcp-traffic-to-a-unix-domain-socket-under-linux <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2149564/redirecting-tcp-traffic-to-a-unix-domain-socket-under-linux> to see if the _unix-socket_ is useful in your case.

> On 30 Apr 2022, at 04:46, Bjørn Mork <bjorn at mork.no> wrote:
>
> William Tang <galaxyking0419 at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I'm wondering if freeradius has/will support for unix domain sockets
>> for authentication and accounting?
>
> Do you have a use case for that or are you just wondering?
>

> Bjørn
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Jorge Pereira