FreeRadius and Active Directory and SSSD

White, Daniel E. (GSFC-770.0)[AEGIS] daniel.e.white at nasa.gov
Wed May 11 11:59:07 UTC 2022

No offense meant.
I am just being thorough.
I have already experienced applications that allow authentication through AD that only perceive groups for the authentication.  Once you are past that, there is no access to AD group information.

On 5/10/22, 09:44, "Alan DeKok" <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

    On May 10, 2022, at 9:16 AM, White, Daniel E. (GSFC-770.0)[AEGIS] via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:

    > Thanks.
    > Does the AD-LDAP connection provide AD groups to allow user "filtering" ?

      That is what I said.  I'm not sure why there's a need to double-check the answers I give.  It's not productive.

      See also the documentation, or the mods-available/ldap file.  There is *extensive* documentation on using AD groups.