Policy / Subnet IP flat file

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue May 31 18:55:06 UTC 2022

On May 31, 2022, at 12:51 PM, Karim Bourenane <karim.bourenane at gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to build a policy into Freeradius v3.0.3

  You really need to upgrade.  3.0.3 is very old, and there are many bugs fixed and features added since then.

> to give access or not to several subnet IP.

  What does that mean?

> What is the better solution ?
> I must create several policy/file to check the subnet ?

  You can write rules in the "unlang" policy language.  There is extensive documentation and examples on doing this.

  It is easier to do IP subnet comparisons in 3.2.0 than in 3.0.3.  So... upgrade.