FreeRadius and Circuit-ID

filip.m.nikolic at roamingnetworks.rs filip.m.nikolic at roamingnetworks.rs
Thu Nov 10 16:28:17 UTC 2022

Dear,

All

We are playing around with a scenario for subscriber attachment based on
circuit-id and remote-id and ignoring PAP/CHAP.

Idea is that you do not need to authenticate a user, just grant him access
based on the fixed port in the access node.

We struggle in the right configuration, so we are wondering if someone play
with that and if someone can help us?

Thanks in advance,

 <http://www.roamingnetworks.com/>

 <https://www.facebook.com/roamingnetworks/>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/roaming-networks/>

 <https://www.instagram.com/roaming_networks/>

Filip Nikolić

LEAD ENGINEER FOR TRANSPORT NETWORK DEVELOPMENT

NOC Back Office

 <tel:+381648907383> +381648907383

 <mailto:filip.m.nikolic at roamingnetworks.rs>
filip.m.nikolic at roamingnetworks.rs

 <https://goo.gl/maps/g9UJK4ZZtfKtWzct8> OBLAKOVSKA 51, 11000 BELGRADE,
SERBIA

 <http://www.roamingnetworks.com/> www.roamingnetworks.com

Odricanje od odgovornosti:
Ova elektronska poruka i njeni prilozi namenjeni su osobama na koje je
adresirana i može biti poverljive prirode. Ako ova elektronska poruka nije
upućena Vama, molimo Vas da nas odmah o tome obavestite a predmetnu
elektronsku poruku i sve njene eventualne priloge izbrišete sa svog
računara. Ovu elektronsku poruku nemojte kopirati niti njen sadržaj
otkrivati trećim licima. Kršenje pravila o poverljivosti informacija
zakonski je kažnjivo.

Disclaimer:
This email and any attachments to it are intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed and its content may be confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient of this email, please contact us
immediately. You must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor
copy or show it to anyone. Any violation of confidentiality is punishable by
law.