FreeRadius and Circuit-ID

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Nov 14 11:33:56 UTC 2022

On Nov 14, 2022, at 4:19 AM, filip.m.nikolic at roamingnetworks.rs wrote:
> In order to establish authentication according to the ADSL-Agent-Circuit-Id Attribute how should I setup:
>
> 1. Regluar freeradius setup without mysql base?

  The server has tons of documentation on how to set it up.  See the wiki, and the comments in the configuration files.

  I'm not going to cut & paste documentation here.  You need to go read it yourself.

> Is the config from below appropriate?

  So... you asked a question && got an answer.  Instead of trying to understand the answer, you just question whether the answer is correct.

  It's up to you to decide if the answer is correct.  I would suggest reading the documentation and understanding it.

> 2. Freeradius setup with Daloradius on top?

  See the daloradius documentation for how to use daloradius.