Radutmp is empty

Sébastien 65 sebastien-65 at live.fr
Wed Nov 16 09:56:52 UTC 2022

Hello Alan,

I am using a Cisco router with the following configuration :

aaa new-model
!
aaa group server radius radius-grp
 server-private 10.0.1.100 auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813 key 7 XXXXXXX
 ip radius source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0/1
!
aaa authentication ppp ppp-auth group radius-grp
aaa authorization network network-radius group radius-grp
aaa accounting delay-start
aaa accounting update newinfo
aaa accounting network ppp-auth start-stop group radius-grp
!

On the radius server (10.0.1.100) the radwho command is always empty...

What is my mistake ?

Thank you for your help.