Radutmp is empty

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Nov 16 12:05:41 UTC 2022

On Nov 16, 2022, at 4:56 AM, Sébastien 65 <sebastien-65 at live.fr> wrote:
> I am using a Cisco router with the following configuration :

  That's nice, but we're not going to help debug Cisco configuration.  Cisco has support programs for that.

> On the radius server (10.0.1.100) the radwho command is always empty...

  If only there was some kind of debug output which let you see what the server was receiving.

> What is my mistake ?

  Right now, your approach is "I tried a bunch of stuff, some things happened, and the result wasn't what I wanted".

  OK... WHAT did you try?  WHAT happened?  WHY did that happen?

  You need to take a slow and methodical approach to understanding what's going on, and understanding how RADIUS works.

  Look at each piece in isolation, and test it.  Nothing else will help you understand and fix the problem.