Robust Proxy Accounting problem after switch from 2.2.10 to 3.2.1

Martin Zaharinov micron10 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 08:24:40 UTC 2022

Hi Alan

> On 23 Nov 2022, at 19:10, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
>
> On Nov 23, 2022, at 11:50 AM, Martin Zaharinov <micron10 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> on last line after stop radius with ctrl+ C i see this :
>> Last error was: Received Accounting-Response packet from home server 192.168.10.1 port 1813 with invalid Response Authenticator!  (Shared secret is incorrect.)
>
>  That message should be clear.
>
>> but secret is set properly:
>
>  No, it's not.

Ok i recheck secret is same and work i test with may daemon direct connect to main radius.

>  The server doesn't lie to you.  If it says the shared secret is wrong, then the shared secret is wrong.
>
>> Below will see log from develop mode:
>
>  Just use "radiusd -X".  Please follow the documentation.  There's no need to do "radiusd -Xx" or "radiusd -Xxxxxx"

OK for this

>  See http://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help
>
>  Alan DeKok.
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

My idea is to make accountin proxy, when main acct radius stop respons to cache query in proxy and send after main server is back online.

i try to read documentation and will try to make new config and use > proxy.conf instead robust-proxy-accounting

can you guide me what else should i do?

home-server
virtual-server - cache

Best regards,