Performance issues

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Oct 4 13:30:58 UTC 2022

On Oct 4, 2022, at 8:45 AM, Imdad Hasan <imdadalikadiwala0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am checking the slow query logs from the last 3 days and still it's not
> any slow query logs more than 2 secs from FreeRADIUS queries.
>
> Please suggest what I should do. I checked all the things.

  I really can't explain things any more than I already have.

  FreeRADIUS doesn't lie about "SQL module is blocked".  That means that FreeRADIUS calls SQL, and SQL does not respond for 5 seconds.

  Whether it's SQL or the network, it doesn't matter.  In extreme cases, it could be some other process on the same system consuming 100% CPU for 5 seconds, and "starving" FreeRADIUS.

  But what is absolutely true is that this is not a FreeRADIUS issue.  No amount of poking FreeRADIUS will solve the problem.

  The problem is somewhere in your local network.  We cannot help you with that.