ldap load-balance

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 15:44:06 UTC 2022

At what point did I say that you are a bad person? I only gave my opinion
on how you talk to people. That's all. But anyway, I apologize if you felt
bad about what I said.

By reading the documentation, I was able to set up our freeradius server. I
went back to the documentation again to try to set up the load-balance.

*"Let the first stone throw who never went to the documentation, read it,
couldn't understand it, and went looking for help somewhere else!!!"*

And as for banning me from the list, feel free, because it is yours and you
have the right to do that. But let it be very clear that I am not playing
the victim at any time.

In case we can return to the crux of my question, I ask.

Is the version of the docker image I am using official? If not, I will
manually install it from the official package.

Thanks,

On Fri, Oct 7, 2022 at 11:35 AM Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
wrote:

> On Oct 7, 2022, at 10:14 AM, Elias Pereira <empbilly at gmail.com> wrote:
> ... a large number of complaints about being the victim ...
>
>   It's really simple.  Read the documentation.  Follow instructions.  It's
> not hard.
>
>   Doing that will help you fix your problems.  Not doing that is
> unproductive, and anti-social.
>
>   When you don't read the documentation, it's rude.  When you don't follow
> instructions, it's rude.
>
>   When the LDAP module has *explicit* documentation about a subject, and
> you post to the list asking "is that really true"?  It's rude.  It's
> implying that the documentation is lying to you.
>
>   We're not here to reassure you over and over again.  We're here to give
> technical advice to technical questions.
>
>   When you make it clear that you're not going to follow the advice you
> get here, I have to ask: why are you here?
>
>   Because if your goal is to complain about how we're mean, you will be
> unsubscribed from the list and permanently banned.  This is your only
> warning.
>
>   Alan DeKek.
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See