ldap load-balance

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Oct 7 14:35:28 UTC 2022

On Oct 7, 2022, at 10:14 AM, Elias Pereira <empbilly at gmail.com> wrote:
... a large number of complaints about being the victim ...

  It's really simple.  Read the documentation.  Follow instructions.  It's not hard.

  Doing that will help you fix your problems.  Not doing that is unproductive, and anti-social.

  When you don't read the documentation, it's rude.  When you don't follow instructions, it's rude.

  When the LDAP module has *explicit* documentation about a subject, and you post to the list asking "is that really true"?  It's rude.  It's implying that the documentation is lying to you.

  We're not here to reassure you over and over again.  We're here to give technical advice to technical questions.

  When you make it clear that you're not going to follow the advice you get here, I have to ask: why are you here?

  Because if your goal is to complain about how we're mean, you will be unsubscribed from the list and permanently banned.  This is your only warning.

  Alan DeKek.