Received Conflict packets in RADIUS accounting

Imdad Hasan imdadalikadiwala0 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 11:17:58 UTC 2022

Hi All,

i am receiving an error about conflict packet like

*Error: Received conflicting packet from client NAS1 port 53433 - ID: 194
due to unfinished request in module <queue>.  Giving up on old request.*

1.) At this time my radius server hangs and takes 100% CPU.
2.) From some time the linux kernel is taking 30% CPU constantly.

I am using ubuntu-server 20.04 with freeradius 3.0.20.

Note: I am using distributed systems like *DB, WebUI and FreeRADIUS in
different-different VPS*.

Please help if any one has an idea about this error/issue.

Thanks
Imdad