module coa_relay

Nick Harney nick at nickologic.com
Fri Apr 14 23:10:19 UTC 2023

Hi there,

Anyone have any experience implementing the module coa_relay?

I have FreeRadius V3.0 installed and I am trying to send COA disconnect requests from a program to each NAS (Cambium access points).

I currently able to manually send COA disconnects using the radclient command directly to the IP address of each AP.

I would like to use the COA relay module so that I can run a script to automatically disconnect a user based on mac address, and send the COA disconnect request to the appropriate access points (NAS).

I enabled the module, however I am getting the following error when starting the FreeRadius server: Failed to parse “detail_coa.accounting”

I have the detail module enabled in sites-available/.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Nick Harney
Nickologic LLC